Lots of love going on at Le Chic Wedding Consulting! If you are getting married in February or March email us for some major deals!! Hurry before we book up! Contact us at email@example.com
We are San Diego’s Premier Wedding Planners! Read our LOVE NOTES section to hear what our past couples had to say!
Here is what our “Month of” includes!
Chic Soiree “Month Of”
Designed to assist the bride and groom 1 month before their wedding date, at the rehearsal, and on the day of their wedding. This is for organized couples who have done the planning on their own, but need assistance to wrap up all the details and to direct the wedding day.
*Pricing for up to 250 guests and maximum of 2 locations on the wedding day.
*Upon signing of contract vendor recommendations as requested
ONE MONTHS PRIOR:
-Provide client with advice and recommendation to tie up any items outstanding
– Accompany clients to the final walk-through for the ceremony and reception site with the catering manager to review details of services, rentals, design, and floor plan
– Obtain and review all vendor contracts and banquet event order to ensure items and services are accurate with what the client contracted.
– Become a liaison between client and vendors
– Provide etiquette advice as needed
– Meeting face to face or via phone 1 month prior to wedding date to:
* Gather information needed: Vendors contact, Wedding Party, Processional, Recessional, Décor etc.
* Finalize ceremony details
* Review progress and tie up loose ends
* Create a detailed timeline based on the personal preferences of the clients for series of events
*Timeline will be emailed to clients to review for changes and to assist in coordinating with wedding party and participating family members
*Timeline to incorporate delivery set-up, pick-up schedule of all vendors ( Le Chic to distribute final timeline to necessary vendors and catering manager)
– Confirmation of all vendors’ service
– Unlimited phone and email communication during time of service contracted.
THE WEEK PRIOR:
Wrap up meeting with client one week prior to wedding to (face to face or via phone)
- Review all event details
- Finalize wedding timeline for any last minute changes
- Obtain wedding items (guestbook, programs, table numbers, seating charges, cake cutter, toasting flutes, marriage license, wedding favors, and any additional items) (can also be obtained at rehearsal)
- Obtain final payments and or gratuities for vendors
- Obtain final layout design for ceremony and reception
- Obtain table assignments for guests, and entrée choices if applicable
- Orchestrate the rehearsal at the ceremony location
WEDDING DAY (UP TO 10 HOURS OF COVERAGE)
– At designated time, LCWC team will arrive at venue and stay through the end of the reception to ensure clean-up of reception meets the venues expectations to avoid any surprise cost to the clients
– Includes one assistant (up to 150 guests)
– Oversees set up of ceremony and reception
– Sets up all wedding items, and assist other vendors in set-up and décor as needed
– Keeping wedding party on schedule with the timeline
– Delivery of personal flowers, and pinning of corsages and boutonnieres.
– Ensure of wedding rings and marriage license are on hand prior to ceremony
– Line-up of wedding party for ceremony and grand entrance, cue in DJ or musician.
– Gather any items left from getting ready to be transported to designated hotel room or vehicle
– Management through out ceremony and reception to ensure everything flows smoothly according to the timeline.
– Distribute final payments and or gratuities to all vendors
– Gather all items at the end of the night for transporting to designated hotel room, vehicle, or delivery to designated person
– Assistant with bride and groom’s request that day
– Emergency kit on hand